Cheryl Steer Personal Real Estate Corporation

Cell 604-842-3630 |

  Mortgage Calculator

Calculate Your Payments

  Buyer Resources

Best Real Estate Advice

  Seller Resources

Selling For Top Dollar

  Mobile Listings

Search Anywhere Always

  Here To Help You

You Can Contact Me Always

My Office Listings

25715 56 Avenue in Langley: Salmon River Land for sale : MLS®# R2687945

25715 56 Avenue Langley V4W 1J8 : Salmon River

Main Photo: 25715 56 Avenue in Langley: Salmon River Land for sale : MLS®# R2687945
Prop. Type:
Land Only
MLS® Num:
The perfect location, less than a minute to 264th street and highway #1 Interchange and only 10 minutes to the US border Crossing. with frontage on both Highway #1 (TransCanada) and 56th Avenue makes this a great location for signage off the freeway. Three-phase power, natural gas & city water are all at the property line ready for you to build your own private estate. The property is cross drained with engineered slopes making it perfect for all-weather use. The only thing limiting this site is your imagination, think *AG Commercial *AG Industrial *AG Retail *Private Estate *The List goes on.....
Property Type:
Land Only
$6,988.59 / 2021
Lot Area:
Switch units of measure0 sq. ft.
Lot Frontage:
Switch units of measure637'1½"
Lot Depth:
Title to Land:
Freehold NonStrata
Data was last updated November 28, 2022 at 02:10 PM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.